Below is a brief overview of the practice areas with a brief introduction of each of them:
U.S. Government Agencies and Regulations.
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
Drafting and analyzing commercial contracts in a range of segments, such as:
- Purchase and sale of assets
- Loan Agreements
- Employment contracts
- Service contracts
- Sales of securities
- Incorporation of all types of domestic and foreign legal entities with the Department of State and business filings.
- Preparation of a full range of corporate documents, including as articles of incorporation and by-laws, partners or shareholders agreements, minutes of partners or shareholders meetings, certificates of amendment, change, merger, dissolution, etc.
- Foreign investments in the U.S. and selected countries.
- Assistance in raising foreign capital thorough registered broker-dealer companies.
- Assistance in matters related to transfer of funds, escrow services, etc.
- Strategic partnerships in selected countries for various types of business transactions.
- Legal assistance in selected countries.
We provide comprehensive advice on array of topics within Labor and Employment Law:
- Recruitment and employment contracts
- Worker-Management relations and scope of protection
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and individual state regulations
- pertaining to minimum wages and overtime payments
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Child Labor Laws and Child Care Rights
- Income tax
- Civil liberties
- Trade unions
- Equality and Discrimination