BRIGHT GLOBAL VENTURES
New York City based Bright Global Ventures, Inc. is a consulting firm that provides customized solutions for businesses and entrepreneurs in a variety of business and legal aspects. We rely upon the years of experience our partners and associates possess in the business, real estate and legal fields – which allows us to provide high quality, reliable multidisciplinary services.
In the business arena, we assist our clients in choosing and forming the most effective business entity forms for their specific goals (such as corporation, limited liability companies and partnerships, etc.); to obtain adequate financing for their projects; to acquire all the required licenses and permits to proceed with their business plans; to create, manage and nurture strategic relationships with other domestic and international organizations, and government agencies, that allow our clients to leverage those partners’ expertise, technology, and intellectual property to expand their products, services, functionality, and/or market reach. As a part of our services, we offer business development options for foreign small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to establish their presence in the United States and other countries around the globe, as well as provide on-site assistance of native-speaking business specialists when entering foreign markets.
In the legal field, we concentrate on the following areas: business immigration, foreign investments, real estate, administrative, contracts, labor and employment law, and domestic corporate compliance.
Our main office is located in New York, United States. We also work with associated law firms in Russia, Europe, Latin America and Asia to make sure our clients are well-attended regardless of where they choose to set up shop.
What Do We Offer
Individual face-to-face and internet-based consulting on business development in the United States.
Full-scale customized project development – from business planning and market analysis to incorporation and implementation.
Business consulting for overseas entrepreneurs and small businesses looking to establish their presence or expand their business operations to the United States.
STUDIES AND ANALYSES
Feasibility studies and job creation analyses in various industries.
Multidisciplinary legal counseling on matters of business law and administrative regulations, business immigration to the U.S. in other countries, labor and employment law, and domestic corporate compliance.
PROJECT FINANCE COUNSELING
Counseling on the array of business financing options – from smallest needs in micro-lending to substantial debt and equity investment capital.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
All types of real estate transactions in the U.S. and selected countries, including residential and commercial properties, vacant land, agricultural properties, manufacturing facilities and storage facilities.
Various forms of legal assistance by carefully vetted, associated partners in selected countries.
Below is a brief overview of the practice areas with a brief introduction of each of them:
U.S. Government Agencies and Regulations.
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
Drafting and analyzing commercial contracts in a range of segments, such as:
- Purchase and sale of assets
- Loan Agreements
- Employment contracts
- Service contracts
- Sales of securities
- Incorporation of all types of domestic and foreign legal entities with the Department of State and business filings.
- Preparation of a full range of corporate documents, including as articles of incorporation and by-laws, partners or shareholders agreements, minutes of partners or shareholders meetings, certificates of amendment, change, merger, dissolution, etc.
- Foreign investments in the U.S. and selected countries.
- Assistance in raising foreign capital thorough registered broker-dealer companies.
- Assistance in matters related to transfer of funds, escrow services, etc.
- Strategic partnerships in selected countries for various types of business transactions.
- Legal assistance in selected countries.
We provide comprehensive advice on array of topics within Labor and Employment Law:
- Recruitment and employment contracts
- Worker-Management relations and scope of protection
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and individual state regulations pertaining to minimum wages and overtime payments
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Child Labor Laws and Child Care Rights
- Income tax
- Civil liberties
- Trade unions
- Equality and Discrimination
FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTING
We offer comprehensive franchise business consulting specifically designed to meet your investment goals. If you are looking to establish a strong business presence in the United States and want to eliminate the uncertainties that often accompany setting up a new business, you may want to consider buying a franchise. Franchises offer the independence of small business ownership supported by the benefits of a big business network, established marketing plan, business infrastructure and a more predictable ROI than you can rely upon with an entirely untested business plan. In addition, franchisors generally provide the training you need to operate their business model, so you don’t need sophisticated business experience to get started.
We have an established database of more than 1,800 franchise business opportunities in different industries and geographic locations as well as different investment levels. Buying a franchise can be a viable solution for some immigrant investors considering immigration to the United States based one of the investment-based visa categories.
BGV, along with its affiliates, specializes on global investment migration.
Investment Migration Programs are official programs designed by Governments to attract foreign capitals and business people by providing the rights of residence and citizenship in return. These programs are also known as investment migration, citizenship-by-investment programs or Golden Visa programs in different countries. Dozens of countries currently offer foreign nationals citizenship or residence in return for an economic investment.
BGV provides investment migration services for three categories of clients:
High Net Worth Individuals:
– Identifying suitable investment migration programs globally
– Doing due diligence on real estate developers
– Assisting in legal immigration procedures
– Identifying investment projects globally
– Helping to attracting foreign direct investments into the country
– Doing due diligence on legality of source of investment funds
For Real Estate Developers:
– Providing access to a large pool of High Net Worth Individuals willing to invest in their projects
REAL ESTATE IN THE U.S. AND OVERSEAS
BELOW IS A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE PRACTICE AREAS WITH A BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF EACH OF THEM:
- Assistance with purchase and/or sale of all types of real estate in the U.S.
- All types of real estate in selected countries, including residential and commercial properties, various investment developments and proposed business sites.